Zinc chloride, 1.0M solution in diethyl ether, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 370058000
Additional Details : CAS : 7646-85-7 Weight : 0.72200kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 2924 Chem class : 3 Pack group : I
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|0.9 to 1.1M|
|zine dichloride, zinc chloride, anhydrous, zintrace, zinkchloride, zinc ii chloride, zinc chloride fume, zinc butter, zinc chloride zncl2, zinc dichloride, zinc chloride|
|Solution, May Contain A Small Amount Precipitate|
|Product can form two phases, which can recombine on cooling|
|Blue-Gray or Colorless to Yellow|
|1.0M solution in diethyl ether|
|01,1289; 02,464; 03,338; 05,763; 06,676; 08,536; 09,522; 10,461; 11,602; 12,446; 13,44; 14,177; 15,89; 16,391|
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|0.2% max. (Coulometric)|
Safety and Handling
- Zinc chloride, 1.0M solution in diethyl ether
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H224-Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH019-May form explosive peroxides.
- EUH066-Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
RUO – Research Use Only