missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Niobium Standard For ICP, 1000μg/mL in H2O/0.4% HF, Assurance Grade, SPEX CertiPrep™
Click to view available options
Triple-leached LDPE bottle
NIST Traceable Certificate of Analysis accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34, Safety Data Sheet
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Concentration or Composition (by Analyte or Components)||Matrix Concentration Cat. No.
H2O tr. HF 1000μg/mL PLNB9-2Y, -2X 10,000 PLNB9-3Y, -3X
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|Certificate of Analysis||Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 39 elements at ppb levels.|
|Solvent or Matrix||H2O/0.4% HF|
|For Use With (Equipment)||AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Concentration or Composition Notes||Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Niobium Standard|
Safety and Handling
- 1000 µg/mL Niobium
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hydrofluoric acid
Product intended for laboratory use only