Gibco™ DMEM/F-12, No Phenol Red
Used as basal medium for supporting the growth of many different mammalian cells. Gibco™ DMEMF/12, No Phenol Red is used in cell culture processing applications.
Marke: Gibco™ 21041025
Weitere Details : Gewicht : 0.60000kg
- Contains 4 times the concentration of amino acids and vitamins than the original Eagle's Minimal Essential Medium
- Originally formulated with low glucose (1g/L) and sodium pyruvate, but is often used with higher glucose levels, with or without sodium pyruvate
- Contains no proteins, lipids, or growth factors
- Requires supplementation, commonly with 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
- Uses sodium bicarbonate buffer system (3.7g/L), and therefore requires a 5 to 10% CO2 environment to maintain physiological pH
- Cells successfully cultured in DMEM include primary fibroblasts, neurons, glial cells, HUVECs, and smooth muscle cells, cell lines such as HeLa, 293, Cos-7, and PC-1
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Mammalian cell culture|
|Biotin, Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) (anhyd.), Choline chloride, Cupric sulfate (CuSO4-5H2O), D-Calcium pantothenate, D-Glucose (Dextrose), Ferric Nitrate (Fe(NO3)3·9H2O), Ferric sulfate (FeSO4-7H2O), Folic Acid, Glycine, Hypoxanthine Na, L-Alanine, L-Arginine hydrochloride, L-Asparagine-H2O, L-Aspartic acid, L-Cysteine hydrochloride-H2O, L-Cystine 2HCl, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glutamine, L-Histidine hydrochloride-H2O, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine disodium salt dihydrate, L-Valine, Linoleic Acid, Lipoic Acid, Magnesium Chloride (anhydrous), Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) (anhyd.), Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride (KCl), Putrescine 2HCl, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Sodium Phosphate dibasic (Na2HPO4) anhydrous, Sodium Phosphate monobasic (NaH2PO4-H2O), Sodium Pyruvate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Thymidine, Vitamin B12, Zinc sulfate (ZnSO4-7H2O), i-Inositol|
|Storage: 2-8° C. Protect from light|
|HEPES, Phenol Red|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.