Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Eosin-Y Alcoholic, Eosin-Y with Phloxine, Eosin-Y Saturated, Eosin-Y Alcoholic
Enjoy strict quality control of raw materials and finished product and a high quality product every time with the Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Eosin-Y Alcoholic, Eosin-Y with Phloxine, and Eosin-Y Saturated.
Brand: Epredia™ 71211
Additional Details : CAS : 64-17-5 Weight : 3.42000kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Strict quality control of raw materials and finished product ensures a high quality product every time
- Eosin-Y Alcoholic produces three distinct color variations enhancing differentiation between muscle, red blood cells, and connective tissue
- Eosin-Y w/Phloxine yields a brighter reddish hue and a more dramatic differentiation of cytoplasmic color than Eosin-Y Alcoholic
- Eosin-Y Saturated is a very intense and rapid counterstain that can be used to make working solutions of Eosin-Y
Safety and Handling
- Eosin-Y Alcoholic
- Flammable liquid Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H224-Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.