Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters
Quickly characterize mixed surface contamination from gamma radiation, x-ray radiation, alpha radiation and beta radiation with dose rate measurement survey meters.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 425068510
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
First responders need to quickly identify mixed radioactive surface contamination in facility and field environments. Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters are simple, robust, reliable contamination and dose rate measurement tools for characterizing alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation. RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose handheld Geiger counters provide an on-site solution for homeland security personnel, fire brigades, emergency response personnel, agencies involved in decontamination and decommissioning projects and hospital and pharmaceutical industry employees.
RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters offer consistent, reliable results in any application requiring radiological surveys of flat surfaces. Model B20 is for normal measurements. Model B20-ER is for high-range measurements.
- Lightweight (300g), excellent grip with and without gloves.
- Rugged and compact design, thick rubber protective cover.
- Low cost of ownership with > 500 hour operation time with 2 AAA batteries – rechargeable NiMH-cells can be used.
- Menu-driven user interface results in low training cost and immediate familiarity.
- Huge internal data memory for both scaler results and continuous data recording.
- Bright backlit LCD display. Plain text messages and different languages can be selected.
- Easy adaptation to different tasks by supervisor configuration, calibration, selection of measuring units.
- Versatile operation modes:
Continuous ratemeter mode for frisker operation.
Dose rate mode.
- Audible indication: single pulse or chirper mode proportional to count rate.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environment.
- IR PC Interface or Bluetooth™ as option.
- Advanced Windows™ software is available as option.
|5.2 x 2.8 x 5.2 in. (13 x 7 x 13 cm)|
|RadEye B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meter|
|2p Efficiency (ref. to 50 mm diameter without rubber sleeve): Am-241; Co-60: 25%; Sr/Y-90: 36%; C-14: 19%|
|Contamination B-20: 0 - 10 kcps; B20ER: 0 - 500 kcps|
|>500 hours on two AAA batteries|
|LED, sound, vibrator|
|Gamma Dose Rate: 0 to 100mSv/h (0 to 10 rem/h); Contamination: 0 to 500kcps|
|Gamma dose rate: 0-100mSv/h (0-10rem/h); Contamination measuring range: 0-500kcps|
|Civil defense, fire brigades, hospitals, nuclear industry, and pharmaceutical industry|
|Pancake GM-tube, window dia. 44 mm (1.7 in.) 1.8 to 2.0mg/cm2|
|0 to 100 mSv/h|
|17 keV - 3 MeV; according to IEC 60846-1)|
|LED, sound, vibrator|
|2 AAA batteries|
|cps, cpm. Bq, dpm, dps, Sv/h, rem/h|