Platinum(II) chloride, 73% Pt, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 195380050
Additional Details : CAS : 10025-65-7 Weight : 0.05500kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 3260 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Brown to Gray-Green|
|Solubility in water: insoluble. Other solubilities: soluble in hydrochloric acid,insoluble in alcohol and ether|
|Solubility in water: insoluble. Other solubilities: soluble in hydrochloric acid, insoluble in alcohol and ether|
Safety and Handling
- Platinum(II) chloride
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only