missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Lanthanum Chloride 10% Solution, for AAS, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
|Assay Percent Range||≥9.5 and ≤10.5% w/v|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
Safety and Handling
- Lanthanum chloride solution
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.