Invitrogen™ PureLink™ HiPure Plasmid Filter Maxiprep Kit
Purification in 90 minutes
Brand: Invitrogen™ K210016
206.64 EUR valid until 2021-12-22
Use promo code "16346" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : CAS : 9048-46-8 Weight : 0.12000kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 3266 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
The PureLink HiPure Plasmid Filter Midiprep Kit is designed to isolate plasmid DNA of the highest purity from 25 to 100mL of overnight bacterial culture. The PureLink HiPure Plasmid Filter Kits include HiPure Filter Columns, which combine filtration for clarification of bacterial lysate with anion-exchange resin purification of plasmid DNA, in single unit. The resulting plasmid DNA is of quality equivalent to that obtained by purification with two passes through cesium chloride gradients—the most rigorous method for DNA purification.
- Purify high-quality DNA in Less than two hours for transfections and other applications with no need for additional steps to remove contaminants like RNA, proteins, or endotoxins
- Additionally, elimination of phenol, chloroform, ethidium bromide, and cesium chloride from protocol minimizes exposure to and disposal of hazardous materials
- Simple protocols—bacterial lysate clarification without centrifugation
- Fast results save time by purifying plasmid DNA in less than two hours
- High yields up to 200μg for midipreps and up to 850μg for maxipreps
- Reliable performance, high-quality plasmid DNA purified with these kits is suitable for wide variety of applications
- Addition of a HiPure Filter Column to the PureLink HiPure Plasmid Kits provides rapid clearing of the bacterial lysate without the need for centrifugation
- Lysate filtration cartridge is integrated into DNA-binding column for a combined step of lysate clarification and plasmid DNA binding directly to the anion-exchange resin
- Single column wash removes impurities such as RNA, proteins, metabolites, and other low molecular weight molecules; the ultrapure plasmid DNA is then eluted with high-salt buffer
- DNA is then desalted and concentrated with an isopropanol precipitation step, then collected by centrifugation
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Maxiprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
|<40kb, Low Copy Plasmid, High Copy Plasmid, BAC|
|Next-Generation Sequencing, Transfection, Cloning, Sequencing, Transformation, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, In Vitro Transcription|
|Anion Exchange Resin with Lysate Clearing Filter|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|> 200 µg (Large-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.