Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit
The PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit enables high-yield, high-purity, genomic DNA (gDNA) extractions from a wide variety of sample types. Use this single kit for genomic DNA purification from blood, tissues, cells, bacteria, swabs, and blood spots, with a familiar silica-based, microcentrifuge spin-column format.
Brand: Invitrogen™ K182001
192.04 EUR valid until 2023-06-30
Use promo code "19138" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.56000kg
The PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit enables high-yield, high-purity, genomic DNA (gDNA) extractions from a wide variety of sample types. Use this single kit for genomic DNA purification from blood, tissues, cells, bacteria, swabs, and blood spots, with a familiar silica-based, microcentrifuge spin-column format. Features of the PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit include:
• Kit flexibility—one kit works with a variety of sample types and sizes
• Ultraclean gDNA—minimal contamination of DNA product means successful downstream application
• Improved design—optimized spin-column design and buffer formulation for better yield and purity
Multiple sample sources, one kit
The PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit can be used with many different sample types, each with its own optimized protocol outlined in the manual.
Optimized components and protocols
The PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit includes parts and protocols that improve upon the easy and familiar spin-column methods currently in use. Columns are newly configured to bind and release DNA more efficiently. Each sample source uses a specialized lysis procedure and an optimized lysis buffer formulated to enhance proteinase K activity and eliminate protein contamination. A chaotropic salt buffer promotes stable binding of DNA to the column resin, and powerful wash buffers remove all traces of protein and salt. DNA is eluted in a low-salt buffer to allow for pH stabilization of the DNA in storage.
Higher yields and purity
With PureLink™ Genomic DNA Kits you can expect high yields of high-purity gDNA (determined by A260/A280 measurements), no matter the sample type, from bacteria to tissues to blood to cultured cells. The enhanced PureLink™ Lysis and Wash Buffers help to consistently deliver purified gDNA samples with absorbance reading ratios of ∼1.9 for both A260/A280 and A260/A230, indicating no detectable contamination from carryover of protein or guanidine.
|• 10 ml PureLink™ Genomic Lysis/Binding Buffer
• 9 ml PureLink™ Genomic Digestion Buffer
• 10 ml PureLink™ Genomic Wash Buffer 1
• 7.5 ml PureLink™ Genomic Wash Buffer 2
• 10 ml PureLink™ Genomic Elution Buffer
• 1 ml RNase A (20 mg/ml)
• 1 ml Proteinase K (20 mg/ml)
• 50 each PureLink™ Spin Columns with Collection Tubes
• 100 PureLink™ Collecion Tubes (2.0 ml)
This kit contains enough reagents for 50 DNA preps. Store all components at room temperature. For long-term storage, Proteinase K and RNase A may be stored at 4°C.
|Genotyping, Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Southern Blotting, Sequencing, PCR|
|100 μL to 1 mL Blood Samples (Medium-Scale)|
|Genomic DNA Mini Kit|
|Silica Spin Column|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
Safety and Handling
- PURELINK GENOMIC DNA MINI 50 PREPS
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidine hydrochloride, proteinase
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.