Thermo Scientific™ HisPur™ Ni-NTA Resin
Purify His-tagged recombinant fusion proteins using high-capacity nickel-NTA (nitrilotriacetic acid) metal-chelate beads, spin columns and plates.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88222
838.14 EUR valid until 2023-06-30
Use promo code "18438" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 2.72160kg
Perform routine affinity purification of His-tagged fusion proteins with Thermo Scientific™ HisPur Ni-NTA Resin, a high-capacity, high-performance nickel-IMAC resin.
The specially prepared nickel-NTA support consists of beaded agarose derivatized with the nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) chelation moiety and loaded with divalent nickel ions (Ni2+). The immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) resin provides exceptional binding capacity and performance for recombinant His-tagged protein purification.
HisPur Ni-NTA Resin is available in several package sizes of resin slurry, three sizes of centrifuge-ready columns, complete purification kits, two sizes of FPLC-ready chromatography cartridges, and 96-well filter plates for high through-put needs. With these options, high-yield His-tag protein purification is possible at nearly any scale.
- High capacity – bind up to 60mg of 6xHis-tagged protein per milliliter of resin
- Versatile – purify proteins using native or denaturing conditions
- Compatible – use with Thermo Scientific Cell Lysis Reagents and a variety of buffer additives
- Flexible – available in multiple formats including bulk resin, spin columns and chromatography cartridges
- Cost-effective – reuse the same batch of resin at least five times
- Easy to use – pre-formulated buffers available for kit formats
- Resin Slurries – crosslinked 6% beaded agarose; 10mL, 100mL, 500mL bottles
- Spin Columns – 0.2mL (microcentrifuge), 1mL, 3mL columns
- Purification Kits – complete kits in all three column sizes
- Chromatography Cartridges – compatible with automated liquid chromatography systems and with syringe processing
- Bulk and Custom – let us know your needs for bulk HisPur Ni-NTA Resin
Kits contain HisPur Ni-NTA Columns (store at 4°C)
|Up to 60 mg of 6xHis-Tagged Protein Binding per mL Resin|
|Store at 4°C|
|Divalent Nickel, Metal Chelate|
|Affinity, Agarose Resin|
|HisPur Ni-NTA Resin|
Safety and Handling
- HisPur Ni-NTA Resin
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sulphuric acid