Karl Hecht™ Microscope Cover Slips, Glass
Chemically and hydrolytically resistant borosilicate glass cover slips. Karl Hecht™ Microscope Cover Slips are superior, versatile, and square/rectangular in shape.
Brand: Karl Hecht™ 41000139
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00100kg
- Highest hydrolytic resistance.
- Hydrolytic class: 1.
- Chemically resistant.
- Alkali emission: approximately 15 to 24μg Na2O/g glass.
- Suitable for fluorescent microscopy.
- For mercury illumination, please filter out mercury lines with wavelengths shorter than 313nm for best evaluation.
- Precisely cut, faultless.
|40mm x 22mm|