Falcon™ Polystyrene Serological Pipets, Sterile
Features exceptionally crisp, dark, easy-to-read printing with reverse and negative graduations. Falcon™ Serological Pipets are individually wrapped in Advantage™ all-plastic thermoformed package.
Brand: Falcon™ 356525
97.11 EUR valid until 2023-06-30
Use promo code "18438" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 3.06000kg
- Polystyrene, disposable pipets for tissue culture, bacteriological, and research applications
- Noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Negative graduations for extra capacity
- Reverse graduations (except 1 mL)
- Color-coded package and markings for ease of identification
- Polyester plug to help prevent overfill
- Accurate ±2% at full volume (excluding 1 and 2 mL)
Graduation alignment system
The pipet graduation alignment system is a fast and simple way to bring graduations to your line of sight. Simply pop open or peel back the top of the pipet package and line up the pipettor before completely removing the pipet from its wrapping. When you remove the pipet from its package, the graduations should face you every time.