Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ NHS-PEG4-Biotin
Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ NHS-PEG4-Biotin is a pegylated, water-soluble reagent for simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and other primary amine-containing macromolecules.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 21330
Additional Details : CAS : 2374-03-0 Weight : 0.00001kg
Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link NHS-PEG&subscript_4;-Biotin is a pegylated, water-soluble reagent for simple and efficient biotin labeling of antibodies, proteins and other primary amine-containing macromolecules.
- Protein labeling - biotinylate antibodies or other proteins for detection or purification using streptavidin probes or resins
- Amine-reactive - reacts with primary amines (-NH2), such as the side-chain of lysines (K) or the amino-termini of polypeptides
- Pegylated - spacer arm contains a hydrophilic, 4-unit, polyethylene glycol (PEG) group
- Enhances solubility - pegylation imparts water solubility to the biotinylated molecule, helping to prevent aggregation of biotinylated antibodies stored in solution
- Irreversible - forms permanent amide bonds; spacer arm cannot be cleaved
- Long reach - spacer arm (total length added to target) is 29 angstroms; this reduces steric hindrance when binding to avidin molecules
|Active Ester, Succinimidyl Ester, NHS Ester|
|DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), Water|
|Biotin & Analogs|