Invitrogen™ MultiScribe™ Reverse Transcriptase
A recombinant moloney murine leukemia virus (rMoMuLV) reverse transcriptase that has been optimized for TaqMan-based assays
Marke: Invitrogen™ 4311235
Weitere Details : Gewicht : 0.10500kg
MultiScribe Reverse Transcriptase is similar to MuLV reverse transcriptase but differs in its recommended usage. MultiScribe Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant RNA-dependent DNA polymerase that uses single-stranded RNA as a template in the presence of a primer to synthesize a complementary DNA (cDNA) strand.
- Compatible with one-step and two-step RT-PCR reactions, which provides flexibility in assay setup
- Individual component design provides versatility in assay setup
- 5000U is supplied in 100μL vials (50U/μL)
- Optimal reaction temperature: 42° to 52°C
- Final product size: 5kb or less
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
|Store at -20deg.C|
|42deg. to 52deg.C|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.