Plas Labs™ Model 818 Basic Glove Box
The Plas Lab Model 818 Basic Glove Box is a basic model that fits general laboratory isolation applications, but is easily modified for more specialized uses.
Brand: Plas Labs™ 818-GB/EXP
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Compact, portable and lightweight glove boxes for isolating sensitive research studies from a hostile exterior environment.
- Optically clear, one piece acrylic top
- Coved, easy-to-clean corners with no hidden dark spots
- Double-layered, closed cellular neoprene gasketing system
- Ambidextrous, white Hypalon™ gloves provide superior chemical and UV resistance; stainless-steel 0-rings for gloves
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber
- Four ground key cock valves for purging
- White leveling tray for transferring liquids through the transfer chamber
- All clamps fully adjustable to compensate for wear
- Transparent transfer chamber, 12L x 11 in. l.D.
- Matched die-molded, bright white bottom
- Multistation model
- Two sets of glove ports
Included multiple-outlet electrical strip is UL listed, CA approved and hospital grade.
|General laboratory isolation applications in pharmaceutical, biotech, animal science, waste management, industrial/contract research, cleanroom facilities, microelectronics assembly, chemical labs and plasma welding|
|17.3 cu. ft.|