Macherey-Nagel™ Nanaocolor™ Standard Test
Detect the least amounts of detectable substances. Macherey-Nagel™ Nanocolor™ Standard Tests are convenient reagent kits that use rectangular cuvettes with a 50mm optical path for photometric analysis. The use of a large sample volume guarantees safe and reproducible results.
Marke: Macherey-Nagel™ 91878
Weitere Details : Gewicht : 0.25000kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
Nanocolor™ standard tests are convenient, ready-to-use reagent kits that can perform up to 500 determinations are possible with only one test kit, resulting in low costs per determination for the user. An enhancement of selectivity is possible for various parameters by extraction, where potentially interfering substances remain in the aqueous phase. The colored complex with the substance of interest is extracted with an organic solvent from the aqueous phase and is then analyzed within the organic phase.
- Approved—Reliable and comparable results: Based on international approved standard methods like DIN, EN, ISO, EPA and APHA
- Precise—Easy handling and highest accuracy: Contains accurate, pre-dosed reagents and calibrated accessories
- Versatile—Perfect test for every request: Tests are available for all important parameters in water/waste water analysis with different ranges
- Unique—No mix up of tests: Box is equipped with a color-coded label for easy identification
- Versatile—50mm, 20mm and 10mm Cuvettes: Most tests can be used with a variety of cuvette sizes, depending on the sample size/detection range that is needed
|10, 20 or 50mm Cuvette Test|
|Compatible Macherey-Nagel photometers|
|ortho-Phosphate (PO4-P / PO43-)|
|DIN, EN, ISO, EPA and APHA standards|
|0.2 - 17mg/L PO4-P, 0.5 - 50mg/L PO43-|