Cole-Parmer™ Dow Corning™ Pharma-80 Tubing
Ideal for high-pressure, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and ultra-pure fluid processing applications
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 96109-01
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- 80 durometer, semi-transparent platinum-cured silicone tubing.
- Very low extractable profile.
- Contains no phthalates, plasticizers, latex or other organic additives.
- Pharma tubing is hydrophobic, and remains flexible and resilient for long service life.
- Dow Corning maintains complete traceability from silica to silicone tubing.
- Elastomer exceeds test guidelines for USP Class VI Plastics.
- Tubing is FDA compliant and meets 3A Sanitary Standards and European Pharmacopoeia (EP) requirements.
- Produced under Bulk Pharmaceutical (BP) and current GMP principles.
- Temperature range: -60 to +460°F (-51 to +232°C).
|Semi-transparent platinum-cured silicone tubing with a very low extractable profile; it contains no phthalates, plasticizers, latex or other organic additives. Pharma tubing is hydrophobic, and remains flexible and resilient for long service life. Dow Corning maintains complete traceability from silicone to silicone tubing. Durometer, shore A rating of 75.|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and ultra-pure fluid processing.|
|Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Gamma|