Dimethylamine, 2M solution in methyl alcohol, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 370261000
Additional Details : CAS : 124-40-3 Weight : 0.12750kg ??product.attributeSet.Transport?? : UN number : 3286 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|AcroSeal™ Glass bottle|
|Solubility in water: soluble. Other solubilities: soluble in most organic solvents|
|dimethylamine solution, rcra waste number u092, dimethylamine anhydrous, dimethyl-amine, dimethyl amine, dimethylamin, methanamine, n-methyl, n,n-dimethylamine, dimethylamine|
Safety and Handling
- Dimethylamine, 2M solution in methyl alcohol
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only