Thermo Scientific™ 3000 Series Nanosphere™ Size Standards
Conveniently check the sizes of bacteria, viruses, ribosomes and sub-cellular components with these size standards.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3030A
486.90 EUR valid until 2022-12-31
Use promo code "18379" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09000kg
Conveniently check the sizes of bacteria, viruses, ribosomes and sub-cellular components with Thermo Scientific™ 3000 Series Nanosphere™ Size Standards, excellent for use with any application that requires a NIST™ traceable size standard with a very narrow standard deviation. The 20 to 900nm range of spheres is ideal for the calibration of electron and atomic force microscopes. Standards are also used in laser light scattering studies and colloidal systems research.Thermo Scientific 3000 Series Nanosphere Size Standards are highly uniform polystyrene spheres calibrated within billionths of a meter (nanometers) with NIST traceable methodology. One nanometer is 0.001 micrometer (μm) or 10 Angstroms.
- Available as uniform polymer spheres in a range of discrete sizes from 20 to 900nm
- Spherical diameters calibrated with linear dimensions transferred from NIST by methods developed at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Spheres are used instead of irregularly shaped particles to minimize response of analytical systems to shape effects
- Standards packaged as aqueous suspensions in 15mL dropper-tipped bottles
- Concentrations optimized for ease of dispersion and colloidal stability
- Spheres have a density of 1.05 g/cm3 and an index of refraction of 1.59 @ 589nm (25°C)
- Packages are lot-numbered for convenient technical service and support after the sale
Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST, including description of the calibration method and its uncertainty, table of chemical and physical properties, and Material Safety Data Sheet, with handling and disposal instructions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has its own engineering, production and metrology facilities for better quality control and response to customer needs. In addition to this line of polymer size standards, we also offer calibration standards in silica and glass materials. Ask our technical service department for information about specific applications or other product needs not listed here.
|Contains trace amount of surfactant to inhibit agglomeration and promote stability|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|
|3000 Series Nanosphere Size Standards come in optimized concentrations for easy dispersal and colloidal stability.|
|Electron Microscope Calibration|
|Size Standard Particles|
|1.59 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Product stable for a minimum of 24 months|
|Polymer particles in water|
|White or Colorless|
|Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST|