Free Fisherbrand Traceable™ Clip-It™ Timer
- Offer valid until 31st March 2017
- 200€ spend is subject to validation and must be for Fisher Chemical, Fisher BioReagents, Acros Organics, Alfa Aesar and Maybridge products. Your order can be for any combination of products from the qualifying brands.
- 200€ spend must be from a single order and is based on net prices including all discounts
- Offer must be redeemed online and is restricted to one claim per customer during the promotional period
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The purchase order number and sales order reference number of the initial order must be included in the claim form (Purchase order must be dated from January 2nd 2017)
- Customers may not request reimbursement for the qualifying 200€ chemical order unless it is proved that the product was defective
- Claims for free products must be submitted online no later than 30 days after the purchase order date of the initial order. All claims must be submitted before 31st March 2017.
- To ensure safe delivery of your free product please ensure full delivery address details are provided.
The term Healthcare Professionals includes individuals (including clinical or non-clinical physicians, physician assistants, nurses, technicians, research coordinators, administrators and purchasing personnel, etc.) and entities (including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing facilities, home health agencies, clinics and group purchasing organizations, managed care organizations, physician group practices, medical directors for health insurance organizations, etc.) and their employees and representatives who are involved in the provision of health care services or in the context of their employment use, purchase or sell medicinal products and/or medical devices.
Government Official shall mean: (i) Any officer or employee of a government or any department, agency or instrument of a government; (ii) Any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government or any department, agency, or instrument of a government; (iii) Any officer or employee of a company or business owned in whole or part by a government; (iv) Any officer or employee of a public international organisation such as the World Bank or United Nations, the European Union or the World Health Organization; (v) Any officer or employee of a political party or any person acting in an official capacity on behalf of a political party; and/or (vi) Any candidate for political office.